1. A member / resident must accompany any guest under the age of 19.
2. Courts will be open for play between the hours of 7:00 AM and 10:00 PM.
3. Courts will be used for Pickleball ONLY.
4. Except for Pickleball Club or HOA sponsored events, the courts are for use of residents and guest(s) on a first-come-first-serve basis.
5. All players must wear court shoes and proper attire. No black soled shoes. Shirts must be worn at all times.
6. Glass containers, alcohol, food, chewing gum, and tobacco products are not permitted on the courts. Plastic bottles are permitted.
7. Use of abusive or foul language is prohibited.
NOTE: To better facilitate play on the “OPEN COURTS” when there are limited courts that cannot handle the number of players present, it is recommended that when all the courts are full, a court shall be vacated when a completion of one game to 11 points (winning by 2) is completed. That group shall announce “Court Open” and the next person waiting in line will proceed to take the court. Warm-up shall be confined to 5 minutes.